Friday, November 22, 2013

Studio Art: Reduction Prints Progress

Here is a sneak peek at the progress of my Studio Art's pop art reduction prints before I left on my maternity leave.  I expect that they should be just about finished by this point...  I required that they make a total of 10 prints and that they must have at least four colors in each print.  When I return, they will have to turn in their four best prints and I'll teach them how to properly mat their projects using a mat board cutter.
This student chose to use an iPhone app as her pop art...any guesses?






I'll probably sneak over to school this weekend to check out project progress and to pick up some books I ordered for Christmas presents from a fund raiser...can't wait to see their progress!

No comments:

Post a Comment